We are a full service independent financial consulting firm offering comprehensive Financial Plans, Asset Management, and Risk Management products and services. Our team is led by Tamara S. Kukainis, CFP®. Throughout the years, we have successfully guided our clients through every market situation and economic cycle – and have assisted them in meeting the challenges of every stage of their lives.
Why Choose Schwartz Financial as your Financial Planning Partner? We will help you determine the path that is right for you and take the journey together. We help you understand where you are in your financial life, by pulling all the pieces together for you. We help you define where you want to be by focusing on your goals – short, medium, and long term – and we create a plan for you to reach those goals. Our team approach, from our in-office staff to our broad professional alliances, will help you “get there”.
One of the things that makes us unique in the financial services industry is our longevity. Julian Schwartz started the practice in 1958, when the industry was in its infancy. He was a founding member of the International Association of Financial Planners, the pre-cursor to the current Financial Planning Association. He had an intense commitment to his clients and strong work ethic. “We have grown our business to provide cutting-edge services while carrying on my father’s tradition of helping people and businesses grow and succeed.” The staff and affiliates of Schwartz Financial share this commitment to our clients and maintain the highest standard of integrity. The industry is ever-evolving and we stay current through continuing education and involvement with colleagues to provide our clients with “Wall Street” experience with a “Main Street” personal touch.
Trust in your Financial Professional is integral to the client-advisor relationship. You can be assured of our commitment and dedication to your financial success.
Overview of Services
“It’s your journey…we guide you through” is more than just a tagline. It expresses our value proposition to you and defines what we believe in and what we do each day. We do so by offering the following services:
Planning & Consulting
- We create customized financial plans that are designed to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
- These plans can encompass cash flow analysis, asset allocations, risk management assessments, and tax and estate planning options.
- We provide retirement strategies and analyses to create financial projections and structure timing.
- We do an assessment of risk in your family and business structure. From that analysis, we create a needs-based plan for the types of insurance needed to address these risks.
- Pre-underwriting is done when needed to determine most likely carrier approval.
- Because we are independent, we can place your business with any insurance company. Life insurance plans offered include level premium Term Life, Universal Life and Variable Life. Survivorship Life, Keyman, and Buy/Sell funding insurance are available through multiple carriers.
- Equally as important and often overlooked are Disability Income and Long Term care insurance plans. We find the most appropriate product and carrier for your needs.
- Portfolio management through Elite Advisory Services, offering a comprehensive fee-based approach to wealth management
- Consolidated financial reporting through eMoney
- Regular meetings to review progress toward goals
- Traditional and ROTH IRAs offered on a variety of platforms, including mutual funds and brokerage accounts
- Variable annuities are available through numerous vendors and are carefully evaluated for suitability
- Fixed annuities and Immediate annuities to provide cash flow payments
When a loved one requires care
Whether it is a spouse, a parent or another relative or friend – it is difficult for all those involved. We assist you in the decision-making process and work with attorneys to ensure all eligible benefits are utilized. We establish an asset management program to help provide steady income to pay for care and living expenses and communicate with your tax and legal professionals.
Death or Divorce
In the case of the loss of a spouse through death or divorce, we will refer you to attorneys and/or qualified accountants who can assist you in the settlement of your estate or in the divorce or mediation process. We can act as your liaison between all involved parties to assist in a smooth transition to financial independence. We can re-register accounts, set up new investment programs, change beneficiaries and help you create a budget. Most importantly, we help you make rational and timely decisions on all your financial matters.
Affiliates & Strategic Alliances
For over 15 years, we have been privileged to partner with an accounting firm that shares our values and commitment to our clients. Through this affiliation, our clients have access to top-notch tax advice, tax planning and Individual, Business, Estate and Trust tax preparation.
Joseph W. Bowley & CO., LLP
27 W. Church Street, Blackwood, NJ 08012
Joseph W. Bowley, CPA
Joseph is a managing partner at Joseph W. Bowley & Company, L.L.P. He has over thirty five years of relevant tax and audit experience. Licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and has a diversified background in providing accounting and auditing services to individuals, businesses, Non-Profits and Government.
Jeffrey Bowley, CPA, MT
Jeffrey Bowley, an accountant at Joseph W Bowley & Co. LLP, joined the firm in 2012 after serving as a Sr. Associate at MorganFranklin Corporation, a financial consulting firm in the Washington, DC Metro area. Jeffrey is a Pennsylvania State University graduate with a B.S. in Accounting from the Smeal College of Business. Jeffrey also holds a Masters Degree in Taxation from Villanova University, accompanied with a certificate in Estate Planning. Follow him on twitter @JeffBowley
(formerly PFG Financial Advisors)
Vicus Capital is the Registered Investment Advisory firm through which we are registered and assets are managed. Vicus Capital has helped us be on the cutting-edge of financial services through the establishment of programs such as the open architecture Elite Advisory Services asset management account, and our eMoney Financial Planning platform. Our eMoney clients can access their net worth and cash flow statements online as well as a variety of financial planning reports.
CETERA ADVISOR NETWORKS LLC
is our Broker/Dealer and provides us with state-of-the art technology. Our clients can access their mutual fund, annuity and brokerage accounts online 24/7 through the Albridge portal, accessible via our website.
PERSHING LLC and FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
are the two clearing firms through which our clients may have accounts. Both clearing firms offer cash management accounts, paperless options, and account information via our website.
PFG RISK MANAGEMENT
is the division of PFG that helps us streamline our clients’ insurance application process. Through direct relationships with a number of large insurers and with ASH BROKERAGE, a brokerage general agency, they help us with pre-underwriting determinations, price and product comparison, and insurance policy placements.